Vulcan, a street lighting with simple and super-thin design, with a delicate structure of radiator, Vulcan is more powerful in heat sinking and can reach IP66 & IK10 rating. Tool-free design makes it more convenient for installation and maintenance. Vulcan has wide range of powers from 40W to 180W, which makes it more suitable for different applications. Vulcan Designed in order to meet the most stringent specifications, it is fully certified: (LM79 TM21 ISTMT CE CB EMC ENEC UL DLC are available
Lumen Maintenance (L70B30) ≥ 100,000 hrs. Branded drivers of 0-10V, or DALI are available and covered by the Vulcan certification.
- Body: Die cast aluminum with an anticorrosion protection coating and a heat cured polyester paint finish
- Equipment: OSRAM DALI driver. Can be ordered with a variety of command and control options.
- Optical system: A variety of optics are available
- Light source: High efficiency LED module with a color accuracy of CRI 70 and color temp of 3,000°K - 4,000°K.
- Installation heights: Installed on an adjustable or non-adjustable horizontal arm. 3-7 meters heights
- Technical data
- Light type: LED
- Luminous flux: 8,200Lm
- Output: 60W
- Light shade: 4,000°K
*Gaash lighting reserves the right to modify data in product without prior notice