A street luminaire with a modern design and structure based on modular elements, allowing adaption to a variety of needs, illuminance intensities and installation heights. The luminaire is made of aluminum and is completely waterproof and dustproof. The luminaire can be connected to a smart terminal unit based on Wi-Fi technology. The internal operating system allows creating individual control scenarios for each individual luminaire or group of luminaires, and controlling them via smart mobile.
Lighting fixture with a life span of 118,000 light hours.
- Body: Die cast aluminum with an anticorrosion protection coating and a heat cured polyester paint finish
- Equipment: Integral driver. Can be ordered with a variety of command and control options
- Optical system: A system of high efficiency PMMA lenses, sealed with silicone sealant and especially tailored for street lighting, with an ingress protection rate of IP66. A variety of optics are available – T2, ME, T3, and AR
- Light source: High efficiency LED module with a color accuracy of CRI 70 and color temp of 3,000°K - 4,000°K. Can be ordered at various levels of luminous efficacy for energy saving purposes
- Installation heights: Installed on an adjustable or non-adjustable horizontal arm. 6 meters or above in height
- Technical data
- Light type: LED
- Light flux: 22,460Lm
- Output: 180W
- Light shade: 4,000°K
*Gaash lighting reserves the right to modify data in product without prior notice